3.05.2008

Etsy Shop News: Spring Sale!

(Roses through the Polaroid lens: Dear Petals, Reach for Blue.)

Shop News: I'm offering a Spring Sale over at my Etsy shop for the entire month of March. All items have been marked down (up to 25%) and will remain marked down until April. With all that energy to spring-clean my home, studio, and now garden, I've decided to spread some spring cleaning to my shop too. So, in the name of cabin fever, the nearing solstice, and all sorts of spring renewal, head on over to Etsy and get some deals for the next couple of weeks. **Happy almost spring!**

1 comment:

  1. Chris Brown3/06/2008

    I really dig this photo.

    Peace & Love,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, friends. I like to think we are creating a dialogue in this space--building a virtual community.