3.03.2008

Updates & Upheaval


Hello friends! As you can see, my blog got a makeover this weekend. I'm still fine-tuning but I'd love to know what you think. I wanted to update my look, create something more stylized, and think of this blog as inspiration journal of sorts (or a place to keep all my various inspirations) so I just decided to go for it with a new look. I hope it's not too busy for your reading pleasure. It all started because I wanted to update my profile image and the next thing I knew I was researching HTML codes and all the rest. Yikes! Regardless, I'm super inspired in my studio life lately and wanted to share some of that inspiration here. Also, I suppose I want to keep nudging at my own comfort zones and see this blog as an extension of the rest of my creative work, which means it must continue to grow, expand, evolve, and keep taking new risks.

6 comments:

  1. Great header! and love the self-portrait.
    Must be something in the air, I just released a new blog design last Friday as well and I am feeling the urgent need to push design boundaries and make new discoveries. Always nice to find others moving through similar experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shauna3/03/2008

    Loving the updates, and your lovely self portrait! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello miss katerina. i am loving that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the warm earth tones with complimentary blues. I think the overall look and feel of the blog reflects the work you do nicely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. **hi friends!** i just want to thank those of you who commented on my blog updates & self-portrait. it means so much to me to get your feedback as it allows me to connect with you and remember that i'm part of a larger community. so, thank you! and to those of you who might still be shy, i promise that i don't bite! xoxo, k.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the new look! And this portrait of you is too adorable, the outfit is so beautiful!!!

    :-D

    (((HUGS)))!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, friends. I like to think we are creating a dialogue in this space--building a virtual community.