5.14.2008

4 Things

  1. There's one week left to vote in my blog poll which is right over there in my sidebar. The results are quite fun already! And thanks to those of you who have left comments telling me about your own interests and interdisciplinary thoughts and blogger values. I love it!
  2. I'm heading off to Point Arena tomorrow for my poetry reading and then the mister and I are making a long weekend of it and we're going to commune with the redwoods and the ocean and the California coastal highway and also with our sweet little tent and our sleeping bags too. Poetry and camping and a roadtrip all in one. Lovely.
  3. If you haven't had a chance to check out the first issue of REFUELED then let me point you in that design-eye-candy direction. Yes, Chris and Cheryl have published the first issue and I printed myself out a copy and have been swooning over it all week. It's gorgeous!
  4. I just uploaded a new batch of TTV photos to my Flickr site. I've taken a few daytrips lately and brought my TTV contraption along and so I've processed those little lovelies and added them to my Flickr collection. (And have a good weekend, dear friends.)

4 comments:

  1. I love your new batch of TTV's. I would love you have you contribute some photos to the next issue of REFUELED. We should talk?

    Peace & Love,
    C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun to meet you at kelly's!
    shayne & matt= true love 4 eva:)
    ha ha.
    sweet blog you have here, i'll peek around!
    ~mati

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mention! My internet has been offline for several days. I can't wait to check out your TTVs. I'm still kicking myself that I didn't pick up that brownie camera at Warrenton. It would have been a perfect TTV camera. Maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mr. brown,

    yes, yes! let's talk TTVs and refueled. sounds delightful. -k.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, friends. I like to think we are creating a dialogue in this space--building a virtual community.