6.02.2008

Results of the Blog Poll...

Okay, so here are the results of the blog poll from two weeks ago:
  • poetry & writerly things: 3 (12%)
  • art & the studio life: 7 (29%)
  • junking & thrifting & collecting: 5 (20%)
  • crafty goods & things to use: 2 (8%)
  • photos & images & things to look at: 1 (4%)
  • art happenings around town: 0
  • oh, just a day in the life dear: 6 (25%)
And 24 of you voted. So this means that 24 of you each voted in one category, only once. Very fun for me to see these results! And to get to know a little bit more about you (dear readers). And, of course, this research is incomplete but it was a fun start. And through your comments and your votes I think I realize what most of you were saying, which is something I suppose I already knew but just wanted to double-check: Just keep creating and experimenting and then record it over here in this blog space. Right! But, regardless, the poll was lots of fun and I'm grateful that you played along. So I curtsy, and thank you.

4 comments:

  1. loving you TTV shots [and the idea of red sweater portraits!]

    blog polls are kind of fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey katerina...how are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. (hello, kelly! i'm doing well. a bit frazzled from so much editing and also trying to decide on the next creative project: TTV continuations or a letterpress print, or, or? and lastly, the photos in your recent post are joyous.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your sweet words and I'm sorry I missed your poll! :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, friends. I like to think we are creating a dialogue in this space--building a virtual community.