7.22.2008

Darling Dear Polaroid: Yellow Light

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Five.

Yesterday's post was themed around my favorite shade of blue--sky blue--but today is all about the yellow light. From top to bottom:
  1. Erik's dancing shoes on New Year's Eve, many moons ago.
  2. Experiments with negative space and still life. (Or I love that crack in the pavement, I do.)
  3. My Stella Star, my Bella Bella, my moon.
  4. Bougainvillea fallen to the faded ones.
  5. Bougainvillea fallen to the faded ones, with light.

3 comments:

  1. pretty faded colors. pretty.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you esti & kelly. i'm fairly new to the polaroid game so it feels a bit risky to be putting these photos on my blog. so, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, friends. I like to think we are creating a dialogue in this space--building a virtual community.