9.01.2008

Tag: You're it!


I've been tagged! Yup, I've been tagged by the lovely Nina In Vorm. (And this is the first time I've been tagged so grab a cup of tea, get cozy, and wish me luck.)

Tagged by NinaInVorm.

Rules: Post rules at the beginning of the post. Answer all of the questions, tag 6 people, go to their blog and leave them a comment to inform them that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for rules. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers.

1) What were you doing 10 years ago?
Finishing my senior year of college, letting my pixie cut grow out for the first time in years, admitting I wanted to be an artist, and falling madly in love with a boy in Manhattan named D.

2) What are the 5 things on your to do list today?
Do the large heap of dirty laundry. Finish the mixed media painting that took over the studio. Call my dear mama back. Download the new photos from this weekend's escapades. Post a new blog before I start the week!

3) Snacks you enjoy:
Dark chocolate, black tea with real cream, avocado on just about anything, and tomatoes fresh from the garden.

4) Places you have lived:
Tiny town in Western New York state; Conway, SC; Ithaca, NY; Seattle, WA; London, England; San Francisco, CA; Brooklyn, NY; Oakland, CA; and out of the trunk of my car!

5) What are 5 things you would do if you were a Billionaire?
Pay off my school loans. Buy a house and make it ridiculously energy efficient and environmentally sustainable. Buy a bunch of art equipment including a really nice camera and a letterpress printer and a studio barn to house it in. Pay off my family's debt. Set up an art retreat in Eastern Europe where I'd finish the two manuscripts I have in progress and my dearest D would study with the legendary Pina Bausch.

6) People you want to know more about:

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for thinking of me! It's fun and interesting to read you daily, and your answers to the tag as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there.... i will think up some answers ! :)

    happy tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. esti: of course! yes, i think it's sometimes fun to get a different peek into someone's life. the tagging certainly made me post in a different-than-usual way.

    lisa: oh, good. tagging can be awkward but i think it can also be a bit of silly fun. happy thursday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super!

    I shall get to it shortly...

    I hope your week gets off to a flying start, g

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for tagging me. I think my answer to #5 will include an energy efficient home, and my answer to #4 won't be nearly as extensive and exciting as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gracia & louise: i'm glad you're willing to play along. i hope it's fun for you both and i can't wait to read your answers. cheers to you...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, friends. I like to think we are creating a dialogue in this space--building a virtual community.