6.01.2009

Well, hello there Brooklyn, it's nice to see you again.


*


**


***


****


*****

My dear friends, by the time you're reading this post I will be roughly 3,000 miles East visiting friends and family in NY. A quick trip to western NY, near the Finger Lakes Region, to visit with my family and spend just a few days lounging on a dock, meandering with my 9-year-old niece through the woods with our cameras, and most likely sitting at my mom's kitchen table over many cups of tea. Sigh.

I will also be heading to Manhattan to visit with my newly-in-laws for a lengthy dinner before ultimately making it to Brooklyn for a dear friend's wedding. Phew! I'm simultaneously tired and energized just thinking about the upcoming week's activity. Nonetheless, off we go: Across the friendly skies to visit with our dear ones on the other coast. I wanted to leave you with just a few Polaroids to keep you company until I'm back online. Happy week to you! Can you believe it's almost officially summer? My goodness, it's moving so quick.

5 comments:

  1. lovely shots! i hope your trip is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful week, it sure sounds good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are having a ball... these visuals are magical... that light!

    ReplyDelete
  4. vivienne: thank you! it was a wonderful trip, for sure.

    louise: sigh. and now back to work and busy, busy. oh, vacation.

    gracia: so glad you liked the polaroids. and yes, i certainly had a ball.

    xoxo, k.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these polaroids are simply lovely!
    what beautiful shots.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, friends. I like to think we are creating a dialogue in this space--building a virtual community.