7.06.2010

Hello, World.


Hello friends,

Just peeking out to say "thank you" for all your good wishes on The Dresses/ Objects Project opening last weekend. I can't believe it's already been a full week, and yet it also seems like a lifetime ago. I spent this Saturday in the gallery beginning the very last dress. It's going to be a little bit like Betsey Johnson meets Denyse Schmidt if that is at all humanly possible!

I managed to find a few hours this weekend for some much needed nesting and I've never been happier to weed the garden, scrub the kitchen sink, or tackle the growing pile of laundry. I even baked some cupcakes to take to a friend's 4th of July barbecue and spent a few hours in the garden with my sunhat and a book. I'll be back with links to photos & exhibition stories soon. For now, I'm just enjoying a little bit of post-show quiet. xoxo, k.

5 comments:

  1. Nesting is bliss, so too that curious feeling of something feeling an age ago and yet also like it was only yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Nice to see you... when I commented earlier, the photo would not load (my end, not yours). So... hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gracia: i agree, nesting IS bliss. i have missed it much these past few busy weeks. and it's nice to "see you" too, through the wavelengths and across the oceans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red*Tag10/26/2010

    nice pics i wonder what camera model u are using.

    ReplyDelete
  5. red tag: i use a bunch of different cameras (polaroids, TTVs, holgas, vintage medium format cameras, and digitals). in this photo, i'm using a nikon d90, which i adore! it's the fanciest camera i own, and it was worth every penny. thanks for visiting. -k

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, friends. I like to think we are creating a dialogue in this space--building a virtual community.