10.18.2010

Clear the Dust: Shop Update!

Sweet friends,

Clear the dust, sweep out the cobwebs, toss on your favorite party dress (or bow tie), and then sound those pretty tiny trumpets, please! (Okay, you don't really have to wear a fancy dress but you can if you want to.) I've updated my Etsy shop with a new batch of letterpress goods and a few original works on paper too. My dear little shop was in poor shape by the summer's end, but I've recommitted for the fall season. (Yes, I pinkie swear.) In the shop, you'll find letterpress cards, limited edition prints with brief poems, original art on paper, and in the coming weeks you'll find more fabric goods and maybe a few photographs too. Here's a peek:


***


***


***


***


***

Take a stroll on over, if you like. Imagine silver bells clang as you push through the shop door, the smell of ginger peach tea wafts through the air, the whir of my sewing machine spills out from behind the heavy vintage cash register, and perhaps I am the one in a party dress, after all--that 1950s, below-the-knee, teal prom gown of my mother's that I just adore. Sigh. A girl can dream... xoxo, k.

2 comments:

  1. Sweep, sweep, sweep out those cobwebs, and listen to the sound of the little cluster of bells above the door jangle, jangle, jangle. These works of yours and letterpress treats are sure to be snapped up in no time at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gracia: thank you, kind friend! i wish i actually had a little cluster of bells that would sound when folks strolled in to my little shop. maybe someday! xoxo, k.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, friends. I like to think we are creating a dialogue in this space--building a virtual community.