12.13.2010

Almost Ready: Renegade Craft Fair this Weekend.






Hello friends,

I've finally finished my new booth banner. It's heavy white cotton with brown felt letters, brown binding, and an up-cycled striped denim for the backside. I took the extra time to sketch and cut the letters by hand, but I didn't take the time to make my own binding. (Instead, I used an extra-wide double-fold bias tape--such a quick finish.) I love the current trend in paper and fabric garlands and I double-love the festive use for recycled bits of paper and fabric.

As you know, I'm making the final preparations for the Renegade Craft Fair this weekend. (And I'm so close--woo hoo!) I'll be selling letterpress cards and prints, paper garlands, new block-printed fabric goods, and a handful of photographs too. If you're near San Francisco, please do come say hello. And if you're not in the area, be sure to check my Etsy shop where I'll be listing a few of my new products before and after Renegade.

The details: the Renegade Craft Fair Holiday Sale in San Francisco on December 18 + 19, from 11am – 7pm in the Concourse Exhibition Center at 620 - 7th Street. I'll be in booth #202 with spout studio where we'll be surrounded by over 200 vendors sharing their artful wares. Okay then, back to the studio. Wish me luck.

And Happy (almost) Holidays.

xoxo, k.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you at Renegade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would be there if only I could... I hope it is a wonderful success for you... and fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would totally come stop by, you know I would. Sigh. For now, I'll content myself from visiting with you virtually.

    Have fun, dear! And I hope you sell ALL your stuff. All of it. To the loveliest of people, too. :)

    much love,
    -maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. kevin: thank you for your sweet visit. and for your kind words on this blog.

    gracia: oh, i wish you were many miles closer. thank you for your virtual cheers. they mean very much.

    maria: i wish you could! thank you for your encouragement, it means so much.

    my friends: happy, happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, friends. I like to think we are creating a dialogue in this space--building a virtual community.