Our trip down the coast was quite magical and full of reflection and pause and gratitude and my favorite slow easy mornings. Now we are inching back to the day-to-day and I'd like to put in my requests and resolutions. There are a few things I'd like from you so I've written all the things down and then edited all the things down to this more manageable list of 10.
List of 10:
- Make another quilt, even if it takes all year.
- More yoga and then probably more yoga.
- Take photos on film with my old cameras.
- Wear the blue silk dress.
- Wear the blue silk dress twice.
- Draw with pencil, just because.
- Plant sunflowers along the back fence.
- Be brave!
- Learn to screenprint and try to work with stencils.
- Make a 3-minute movie about love. (Make this movie with my mister.)