12.20.2011

Happily Winter Merry








Happy Holidays to you, dear friends.

I hope your winter holidays are filled with peace and joy and that pretty winter light. I hope you find a bit of magic tucked here and there and that you drink some champagne and eat some sugary snacks and stay in your pajamas a bit longer than usual. I hope you are surrounded with things that sparkle and twirl and pirouette and otherwise sing. I hope you make a New Year's resolution that feels more like fun and less like function. I hope you have ample time with family or friends or colleagues or neighbors or even kind strangers or otherwise beloveds near and far. And if you live in cold weather, I do hope you catch a snowflake on your tongue.

Happily Winter Merry. That's my wish for you.

xoxo,
k.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you are full swing into the season! Impressive given the new little person that entered your world! Tomorrow we start a full on holiday immersion after we drive to Sonoma. I can't wait!!Have a wonderful first holiday with the little one, it will be so memorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! to longer spells in pjs and sugary snacks... and all those fine December days that lead up to the bright New Year.

    Have a swell festive time of it... with your dear ones close.

    g xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and your family Katrina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in my pajamas early tonight (5:27 PM). Happy Holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. kathryn: i hope your holidays in sonoma were oh so lovely. the first xmas with our little one was tender and memorable, for certain.

    gracia: yes, yes! pjs and sugary snacks.

    belly: thank you, and to you.

    denise: hooray! a pj success story. happy holidays to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, friends. I like to think we are creating a dialogue in this space--building a virtual community.