12.16.2013

Today Only: One-Day Sale in My Shop!




Friends,

I've decided to offer a last-minute holiday sale over in my Etsy shop! This is to honor all of you last-minute shoppers so close to my very own last-minute shopping heart. I've uploaded several new items including one-of-a-kind monsters, fabric bead necklaces, a new nesting doll, and one new cloud mobile. They are in good company with several older limited edition letterpress or hand-carved linoleum block cards, prints, and notebooks. There are a few new paper garlands in the shop too.



As many of you know, I'm currently focusing on larger studio projects through the winter so my shop offerings will be very limited for the next few months. I prefer to make small batches or one-of-a-kind creations that focus on whimsical details, tailored craftsmanship, and original modern designs. I like to produce items slowly and thoughtfully and this results in very limited editions to line the Etsy shelves. Let's just say that speed is not my priority in the studio. (Eh hem.) Um, but, I have other strengths!


 
So, if you like something in the shop don't hesitate too long as it might never be offered again. I am a one-woman studio and I offer goods in my shop because I really want to create original items made by hand. I like to call it Slow Craft. But this means that I don't offer an ongoing selection of goods like many of the bigger establishments. So if you like it, you might just have to pounce! And today is the day as I rarely offer discounts on my one-of-a-kinds. But I'm feeling generous and want to spread some merriment so it's 20% off on everything today. Eep!



So, if you need a few more items to finish your holiday shopping take a peek at what's in my shop. All you have to do is enter the code MERRYBRIGHT at checkout for 20% of everything and anything! The only trick is that the sale is for today only!!! I'll package everything up tonight and get it in the mail tomorrow so it still has a chance to arrive at your doorstep before Christmas day.



Oh my gosh, next Wednesday is Christmas. Happy shopping, friends!

xoxo,
k

1 comment:

  1. Friends--I just want to send out a very special THANKYOU to all of you who purchased work from my Etsy shop this week. Your support and enthusiasm keeps me going. THANK YOU. xoxo, k.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, friends. I like to think we are creating a dialogue in this space--building a virtual community.