3.02.2015

Baby Break: Let's Stay Connected


Friends,

I am going to take a brief maternity leave while I wait (as patiently as humanly possibly) for my second son to arrive. Today we are just days from his due date and I am trying to spend this time focused on my sweet family, my full studio, and any remaining moments in appreciation of the quiet I can still find for myself. Such anticipation. Such excitement. Such a very full heart.

I'm going to take a brief break from this beloved blog and plan to return here on Monday, April 20. Something tells me I'll have thoughts and inspirations and probably a stash of newborn baby photos to share. Don't be surprised if I pop in between now and then to tell you the sweet babe has finally arrived. Oh my. I have some fun workshops and book events lined up for late May and early June so I'll be sure to share the details when they're confirmed.

In the meantime, let's stay connected. You can join me here to receive big announcements, special offers, and seasonal updates of my studio happenings directly in your email inbox. I'll also keep posting intermittently on my new Facebook business page, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter as the inspiration strikes and my need to connect with the world takes over. 

As always, thank you for joining me in this space. I'll see you soon with a new babe in my arms. Wish me luck, friends!

xoxo,
k

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! I wish you strength, luck and love in your upcoming challenge! You are amazing and you can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! we're filled with anticipation and excitement. cannot believe i'll have another little boy in my home very soon. grateful for your good wishes.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments, friends. I like to think we are creating a dialogue in this space--building a virtual community.